Pacho Flores & Jesús “Pingüino” González
Project conceived from the fusion of two artists, shearing their musical experience and influences from their own Latin-American origin, in addition to those acquired through their solo careers. This work has had much care and attentiveness put into it, with a selection of the finest pieces of some of the most relevant composers, and interpreted in an exquisite, talented, and conscious manner.
THE VOICE OF “PACHO”
"Without idea there is no sound, you have to imagine it in order to create it" Vicente Honorato. Surely, this is the basis of Pacho’s work that has led him to the mastery of the elements in order to get his own voice.
NEW ALBUM PRODUCED BY DEUTSCHE GRAMMOPHON
Pacho Flores recently became an exclusive artist with Deutsche Grammophon and he will produce a representative series of recordings which reflect its abundant and varied musical interests.
MAURICE ANDRÉ FIRST PRIZE
Pacho Flores won the first position at the International Competition "Maurice André", the world's most prominent trumpet competition, as well as the first prize at the International Competition "Philip Jones" and First Prize at the International Competition "Citta di Porcia”.
Pacho Flores trained in the marvelous Sistema de Orquestas Juveniles e Infantiles de Venezuela
- 17_JunENTROPÍA Gold Medal Winner. Global Music Awards
- 05_MayENTROPÍA, nuevo disco de Pacho Flores con Deustche Grammophon
- 25_AprPacho Flores con Christian Vásquez y Turku Philharmonic Orchestra
- 16_AprPacho Flores con la Simfónica de Balears
- 24_MarTRUMPET RECITAL IN JAPAN
- 15_Feb42 years of the wonderful Sistema de Orquetas of Venezuela.